Thursday, December 28, 2000

Someone proposed to me today. A sexual one. In a toilet!! I was disgusted, confused and flattered at the same time.

I was at the 2nd floor toilet in Centrepoint this afternoon, standing two urinals away from this Indian guy. He's bald, with a bushy moustache and looked like a friendly, nice guy. And he looked like he was out of town. We were both doing our businesses when he turned to me and said,"Are you a Singaporean?" At last somebody who thinks I'm local Malay guy...not from Thailand or Philippines. So I smiled warmly and said yes.

"Do you know some place where I can have sex?" he said matter-of-factly. I tried to be a guy who know everything about town, so confidently I said,"Well, you can go to this place called Geylang." Then the Drop. "With boys." I noticed that he was jiggling his thingie while saying that. It was disgusting. I was trying not to laugh when he said that....just afraid he might attacked me or force himself on me....or piss all over me, after all there's only the two of us there.

So I replied with a curt "No" and proceed to the sink and wash my hands then leave. And laughed once I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home