Monday, February 12, 2001

Alfred, my colleague and music buddy from my days at NKF, just sent me a mix CD of his and a movie titled Groove. And along with that he stashed two magazines, Maxim, which got Denise Richards on the cover and Entertainment Weekly...with Anthony Hopkins and Julianne Moore promoting the Hannibal movie. I'm watching the movie on my computer while I'm writing this blog and at the same time ICQing. Cool huh? And it is always a good feeling whenever someone actually send something over the post. Somehow more personal I guess. I can't even recall when was the last time I received anything...cards...anything. Only thing I received are just bills, bills and more frigging bills.

And abt the movie, its something abt a secret rave party at an old warehouse and the storyline centers around the ravers. Looking at the back cover of the DVD, it says "GROOVE is the hip, hilarious hit of the 2000 Sundance Film Festival." Needless to say they show a lot of dancefloor scenes with lots of good looking people prancing and dancing. The DVD menu selction music is really nice..by...erm dunno who, but I think I heard Serene played it before. Or somewhere.

And they show guys kissing in the movie...I dunno, I just feel weird watching it. I dun feel anything...well, I kinda like it when I see two girls kissing. I find it erotic. But guys....I just can't accept it I guess. Wait Wait...John Digweed is now spinning in the movie. And now I know who played the intro music...yeah John Digweed. He was spinning then he played the same music they show at the intro. I guess its the climax of the movie...coz this is where everyone gets laid, and everyone finishes their business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home