Monday, June 11, 2001

Chapter 95 Part deux; closed chapter
I'm really glad now that Media Arts is behind me. All the pain and hard work went seriously unnoticed and what did I achieve? Nothing and so now, my adventure begins......

Bought 2 books over the weekend, A Millionaire's Secrets and The Dilbert Principle. I am reading the Millionaire's Secret now. An interesting book on how to be focused on your life basically.The nice thing about this book is its written like a story, with snippets and words of wisdom peppered along the way.

What do I wanna do the first thing tomorrow morning? Hmmmmm...I told Mo I'll be coming to the office to finish off some things but then today before I left I brought my speakers and other parapernalia home. I said my goodbyes to her and told her I'm bringing the speakers home. Turning to Hendri she said "Hendri, do we have enough system up on the third floor?" Bloody hell! She has the cheek to think that its MA speakers I'm bringing home. Anyway she doesn't know but I know and I did not explain to her! This is one of my worst weakness. But I saw Ansary downstairs and speak to him loudly that I'm bringing home my stuffs and that includes the speakers. And I planned to write to them an email saying why I dun wanna come tomorrow. Let them call me if they really need me.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home