Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Last weekend I was at Attica, chatting with my friend, when I spotted this Alyssa Milano look-alike beauty. She caught me staring at her. But then she walked towards me and told me that it was rude to stare. That started us talking. Turns out she's a smoker too and asked me for a light. I did'nt want to use my pink lighter, so I grabbed the bar's matchbox and light up her cigarette.

Then to further impress her, I tried to put out the match with my bare fingers. Big mistake. The moment the flame made contact with my fingers, I yelped in pain and fling the match in the air - and it made a perfect landing, guess where, her head!

Within seconds, her hair was on fire and everyone started panicking. But not me. Thinking quickly, I grabbed her beer and doused the small inferno. And I ended up not getting her number. Arrrgh!

Did you believe my story? Ahahaha...well, you guessed right. It was a lie. And my next best lie is "I will never smoke another stick again today!"

I was reading one of my old stories just now and me just can't help but to post the story. Hope you enjoyed it. Again.

2 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger F L E E said...

Are you drunk or high on something when you tell such a "story"?
man, you must be really stressed out at the office!

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger F L E E said...

WHERE ARE YOUR UPDATES?!! WHERE?!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home