Tuesday, February 20, 2001

The thing I like my Visor the most is the daily article by Jason Pettus, a writer who has a channel at AvantGo, a site where you can download news to your PDA.
That is the first thing I read after I synchronised my Visor everyday at work. He adds the much needed human touch to the PDA. He is a confessional writer, so he writes cheifly about stuffs that he did and his social life. And he is a geek. He sports the Casio watch that shoots B&W pix and he will post it on his website. I was inspired and maybe...just maybe I will get the Eyemodule (a digicam that can be attached to my Visor). And in his article today, he was describing his weekend.

He went to the Four Seasons Hotel bar hoping to catch a glimpse of George Clooney and Matt Damon as they were shooting a movie in Chicago. He and his friend had a great time, getting all dressed up and all. When he was there, and I quote, "we were treated as if we really were the two most important people in the history of the human race." And so he recommend it to any slacker feeling a little down about the city where they live.

Well, I might just be tempted to do that this weekend. The working week was just....sigh. Hmmm...anyone got a good suggestion on where I should go? The lounge at the Inter-Continental hotel is a great place to have a quiet conversation. I'm just afraid of going to posh places like the Four Seasons hotel, just afraid I might be out of place. But what the heck, to hell with that thought! I hope the weather this weekend will be nice and cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home