Wednesday, May 23, 2001

Suddenly, my chaotic world was restored...well, sort of
I got a new refurbished Visor (a 2nd one!!) after the 1st refurbished one suddenly died. I was so used to having the Visor around that I missed it when it died. And the cd-writer started working again after tweaking the cable. yeah...now can plan to backup all my data and continue with the Rare Pleasures mix. I will take better care of my things in the future.

Thursday is fast approaching....gosh, how time really flies. Must watch Enemy at the gates...no matter what. tried to catch it today but went to the wrong theater instead. so went to great world city where it was showing at 6 pm. was told by the smug ticket seller that the movie is showing at the gold class theater. and tix costs $25!! sheeesh! the only consolation i got was enjoying a cuppa at spinellis. will definitely wake up early tomorrow to watch it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home