Saturday, April 27, 2002

Fresh is over. Now that is refreshing.
I'm just glad I need not fork out the money for the event. I'm impressed by Andreas Odernaal (Wireframe) preso. Although he seemed nervous on stage, his work and ideas is very elegant. Joshua Davis the man is inspiring. Here's a guy with a loud personality, but I sensed a soft side when he describes his fine arts paintings.

It's just wonderful to see all the designers look and behaves differently. Each has their own ideas, culture, influences, style. And just like any creative endeavour, it's better not to arrive at a solution in a single session. Exploration is the way to go.

I've rub shoulders with the K10K crew when a hourde of fans, students I think, rudely interrupted us for some stupid group picture. C'mon, I was very close to conclude that both of them were aliens and you all had to bother us with your stupid cameras.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home