Friday, April 25, 2003

Portsdown Road ....one of the places in Singapore I'd love to call home. Hmm..what kind of music would be nice when u're here? I'm thinking Counting Crows...songs from their first album I always like when I'm feeling introspective. Traffic both human and otherwise is minimal. It's so peaceful especially after the sun sets. There is a mosque there, just beside the railway tracks, which I try to go every Thursday. It's an old mosque but it's well mantained. Everyone seems to know each other; just feels nice to be in such a community. And it's just a different feeling when I visit mosques that are near housing estates.

And when we drive off to AYE, it's always the same feeling; Welcome to Singapore, welcome back to reality. For those who drive, go there to experience another side of Singapore. Besides there's a charming old cafe that have to make way because LTA wants to build a road that link to the expressway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home