Saturday, March 10, 2001

Just watched Snatch from the VCD which I bought in JB.
Its a good movie...if you watched the first movie by the director, Guy Ritchie, you can expect the same thing. I like the head gangster in the movie. He looked like Woody Allen, but then he is reaaallly nasty. guess I like that kind of people. Underdogs, still water runs deep kinda people. And I like the wry jokes in the movie, very British, but its refreshing from all those Hollywood movies.

And I was stopped at the immigration with VCDs in the bag I'm holding. The bags were full of tidbits and some other foodstuffs, which if that officer were to probe further, I'm fucked. I got two VCDs and three pirated softwares sandwiched between the items in the bag. Luckily, they were only interested in cigarettes, to which I said (I was really trying to be calm at that time) "Only one". And Suryani also admitted having one, though its my pack. And she was acting cool too in that situation. Never saw that in her before. You were great! And then the officer asked me to open my camera bag, which I dutifully opened, knowing that there won't be anything illegal inside. He took a glance and we're home free. Pheeefuckingeeewwww!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home