Thursday, July 19, 2001

I was listening to Tosca's Suzuki last night. One of my most enjoyable moments when I buy CDs is to admire, flip and read, word for word the contents of the CD. I'm a sucker for trivia. I might look which artists or musical influences this particular artist mentioned in the credits. I know whether he's an obedient son when he thanked his parents. But when he' did not...I mean who cares right? And of course I want to know who designed the packaging of the CD. This principle applies to most of the movies I've seen or bought.

Enough about that. Have you seen the cover of the Tosca album? It really is beautiful....Rupert Huber and Richard Dorfmeister wrapped in bathrobes with the Tosca logo stiched on their chests, and thats all. They looked like the invisible man.

And this album is dedicated to Shunryu Suzuki. So I did a quick search at Google and this is what I found. I'm enjoying this album all over again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home