Tuesday, January 02, 2001

I watched The Exorcist yesterday night. The first 20 mins was slow but when the spooky scenes starts, you'd wish it would stop. I stopped watching at about 1.30 cause I was using my headphones to view the movie....and it is creepy listening when the little girl was speaking in a low, guttural voice.

And while I was in bed, it dawned on me that if a baby is born on 20/01/2001 at 6 am/pm, then that baby might be the son of the devil!!! Lemme explain. If u add all the numerals in the date 20/01/2001 it equals to 6. And if that baby is born exactly at 6 am/pm...another 6. And get this....Jan 20 falls on a Saturday. Another 6. You get it...66(anil's voice..yet another 6)!!!! The mark of Satan!! And 2001 is supposed to be the real millennium. A good sign rite for the Devil to make an appearance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home