Tuesday, May 31, 2005

A Musical Baton
This would be the first chain thingie that I am participating. Not a big fan of chain mail (I think they are crap) but this is something else.

Total volume of music files on my ipod:
12.45Gb — 2857 songs,
The last CD I bought was:
Peace Orchestra by Peace Orchestra.
I had all the tracks already (thanks Napster). But the packaging for the CD is so nice, I had no choice but to grab it. Bought the CD at a newly opened cafe near my office.
Song playing right now:
Flake by Jack Johnson
Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
La Valse D'Amelie (piano version) by Yann Tiersen
This song made me wanna do the impossible. Learn to play a piano.

Bongo Bong by Manu Chao
The definitive happy-go-lucky peeps anthem.

Rabbit In Your Headlights by U.N.K.L.E
I don't know whats behind the song. But especially like Thom Yorke vocals and how James Lavelle blend jazz and rock seamlessly.

Song-Song by Brad Mehldau
There was this period in my life where I aspire to live like a suave gentlemen (insert laughter here). You know, the kind who wears nice, tailored suits and have worldly conversations with important people. I always play this song late at night, but especially on Sundays, to beat the Monday blues.

Behind The Wheel (live version) by Depeche Mode
Ahhh..the band brings back memories of me trying to look cool and hip while growing up.

People to whom I’m passing the baton:
None. I got no friends (who blog).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home