Monday, July 04, 2005

I had a meeting with my most anal client ever. Her legendary eagle eyes can make Art Directors all around the world questioned their talents. Our agenda? To discuss the precise details of her latest revisions (at last count, it totalled 64,000).

What amazes me was how civilised I was in the meeting. Maybe I'm meek. Maybe I’m too compliant. I’m just a wussy when it involves clients.

This is how the meeting would be if everyone removes their mask and social mores.

Me (eyes opened wide): How ARE you...you lousy nitpicking whore? It's been a while. So what do they call you now?
Client 1: It's Mabel you asshole. My God! You've aged! White hairs...Gucci bags...oh hell...ripped jeans?
Me: Hey look who's talking. (tilts head towards Mabel’s bum) Can see your panty lines from here. Oh hahah! (squints eyes) Is that an L you're wearing?
Client 2 (getting uncomfortable): Enough pleasantries! Can we start the meeting?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home